We now have overseas warehouses in Spain and Russia
Russian customers only need 1 to 7 days to receive the goods
Spanish customers only need 1 to 5 days to receive the goods
package size (cm)
48 egg incubator
Chick/ Duck/ turkey and quail eggs
Understanding the detailed functions of the buttons on the operation panel before using the
product will help you quickly grasp the use of the machine
Product accessories analysis
Wide range of applications
One machine with multiple types of egg holes can incubate different eggs at the same time
to meet your hatching needs
The egg turning motor adopts copper core.Durable. Quiet,
efficient. Sensitive control, evenly heating eggs, improving
Add corresponding water quantity according to the humidity of
each position to ensure that the humidity of each section is in
the normal range
Sensitive monitoring probe and special PDI control system
ensure accurate and sensitive temperature control and
Pure copper rotary motor
Convenient water injection, easy operation, stable temperature
Add water outside the
water injection hole
Good transparency, easy to observe,environmentally friendly
material, no harmful substances
High power PCT heating fan. The fever is even. Long service life and low energy consumption
Adopt PTC mica heater and fan integrated design. The fever is even. Long life. Protect the circuit
We are equipped with egg trays
You can also purchase a bird
How to choose a fertilized egg
Good breeding eggs can increase hatchability and survival rate of chicks
1. The egg shape used for incubation is very important, such as deformed, cracked, and improperly
shaped. At the same time, the selected eggs should be clean. The hatched eggs cannot be washed.
2. The egg hatched on the back is a fertilized egg (the artificially raised egg cannot be hatched). How
to judge whether it is a fertilized egg, hold the egg and look at the light. If there are opaque
objects such as floccules near the yolk, it is a fertilized egg No if not.
3. The hatched eggs are required to be fresh. Chickens, ducks, eggs within 7 days of birth, goose
eggs within 10 days of birth, the storage time is too long, which will affect the success rate of
– How to Use –
1. Take off the layer of protective films on the observation windows.
2. Test your incubator to see if it functions properly.
3. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
4. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
5. Set the eggs with the pointy side down.
6. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
7. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from “0”. (this will also
rest the egg turning countdown back to 1:59)
8. Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed. (normally every 4
9. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on the top of
10. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (this is very
important to ensure that the eggshell are soft enough for the chicks to break through.)
11. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatching. if you do,the loss od the humidity
will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won’t able to break through the
We are HHD Incubator Manufacturer, professional egg incubator
manufacturer since 1995.
Main products are. mini egg incubator for home used(capacity 7-154
pcs eggs), industrial egg incubator (capacity 352-22000 pcs eggs),
egg incubator spare parts, plucker machine, ploutry freeders, etc.
We are focus on your satisfaction.
Contact us freely if you have any question or need any help.
Designed for the birth of new life,
designed for lasting.