MORE SILENT – Our air pump is just driven by a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, totally different from traditional electromagnetic air pump, No EMI, No motor, No shaft, No other troublesome mechanisms, which makes it super compact, quieter, light weight and long service life.
STABLE PERFORMANCE – Oxygen air pump is stable performance, is ideal for small and medium-sized fish tank plus oxygen. It is also perfectly suitable for using at all kinds of high-grade aquarium, aquaculture oxygenation or spout decoration.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY – This air pump is very efficient in a fish tank up to 40 gal, with long service life, has the most power of Hpumps. Suitable for fish tanks contain 500MM Water Depth.
PRACTICAL DESIGN AND EASY TO USE – Aquarium air pump is small and light weight, portable and space saving. Very easy to install, connecting air stone and air tube with pump outlet, then immerse air stone into tank.
STRONG AIR STONE – Air pump with an air stone, producing a lot of bubbles which your betta loves (as do most fish), adding extra oxygen.
A must have aquarium air pump for your fish tank!
Easy to Setup
1. Connect air stone to air tube.
2. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
3. Stick sucker onto reverse side of pump. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank, but locate the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
4. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank. In case of the air tube is too long, cut out a section based on required length.
5. Connect power adapter to electricity socket, then air pump works.
In order to get optimum working effect, please use original accessories.
The air pump is Non-waterproof, keep it away from water.
Regularly check the air tube is not being clogged, bended and without any air leakage.
Do not put the air pump too low, you show hand it on the tank.
1. Power supply:100-240V 50/60Hz
2. Rated Power: 1.5 W
3. Flow rate: 24L/h
4. Water depth: up to 39 inch
5. Tank volume: 40gallon
1. 1 Aquarium Air Pump
2. 1 Air Tube
3. 1 Air Stone
4. 1 User Manual
5. 1 Sucker